What Other Underwriting Information about Communities Will ISO Make Available to Insurers?
ISO will make available underwriting reports including the following information:
- size of municipality
- population of municipality
- fair market value of all buildings
- natural hazards common to the area
- number of building permits issued
- number of inspections completed
- funding mechanism for building department
- history of building department, codes, and enforcement
When will those reports become available?
After ISO publishes the building code classifications in the Public Protection Classification (PPC™) manual.
For more information . . .
. . . on any topic related to the Building Code Effectiveness Grading Schedule (BCEGS®) program, Contact ISO Mitigation, or call the ISO mitigation specialists at 1-800-444-4554.